Medical Tourism Information
Some Hungarian dental clinics met in association.
Their mission is to promote Hungarian dental tourism and undertake to provide a high level of ethics and conduct of dentists. They strive to foster a relationship with patientelle based on mutual trust, excellent customer service and the best care available. The goal is that patients feel at ease knowing that their care will be administered with a sense of compassion, comfort, kindness and a certain expertise of the dentist profession.
The members strive to provide high quality care, they published these 12 basic rules of dental care in Hungary:
- Use a minimum of 10 dentists / dental surgeons certified in their respective dental specialties.
- Be equipped with a minimum of 5 modern operating units to be able to prepare at least 1500 substitutions teeth of units per year.
- Asking a minimum of 1000 implants per year in recent years 2.
- Use daily technology hardware advanced CAD-CAM (Procera, Cercon, Cerec, Everest)
- All materials and instruments are of the highest quality and come only from renowned manufacturers (KaVo, Siemens, Morita, Castellini, ADEC, WH, Nouvag, NSK, Trophy, Detrey, Kerr, Nobel, Zimmer, Friadent, etc.)
- Ensure that all practitioners working in the industry recognized protocols, including clinical governance and undergo regular internal audits. They also participate in training and professional development.
- Having digital radiographic equipment intraoral and panoramic.
- Possess professional liability insurance throughout Europe.
- Establish an insurance system of controlled quality.
- Use multilingual staff.
- Employing a team of coordinators and staff to serve customers.
- Have their own patient transfer service.
Find Hungarian dental clinicsregistered on Kelclinic and the opinions of their patients who have sought treatment there.
- Written by kelclinic
- Published: 13 September 2014
- Last Updated: 23 Jun 2015