Medical Tourism Information
Dental care that patients are doing abroad are bridges, dental implants, teeth whitening, dental crowns ... They are saving money and take the opportunity to spend a relaxing holiday.
- Malaysia - You can expect a medical tourism peak in Malaysia, its dental clinics are high-tech. Specialties include cosmetic dentistry such as bridges, remodeling of teeth and gum surgery. Its abundance of holiday options, the level of English spoken by health professionals, and its requirements for flexible visa for medical tourists, make dental tourism destination.
- Hungary- To get treatment teeth in Hungary is popular in Europe for many years, because there is significant savings over other. His dental industry is well known for highly qualified dentists, clinics last cry, and of course its affordability. His History of 1000 years and its rich culture offer the best of both worlds: a world-class treatment and extraordinary holiday.
- Costa Rica- This is a new popular trend for Americans, they go for orthodontics and tooth whitening, dentures and dental implants; and for much less than they would pay at home. With these savings, they spend a week or two exploring the outstanding beaches, volcanoes and forest reserves.
- Mexico- Mexico has become very popular as a dental tourist destination for a variety of reasons, not least its easy access to the Texans, Arizona, and Californians who can just drive there for a long weekend Dental -end. It's unbelievable. Its clinics are contemporary and many American dentists trained in the best universities exert it.
- Thailand- For anyone considering affordable dental tourism, Thailand is hard to beat. Just look at the numbers: Bumrungrad International Hospital in Bangkok - probably one of the best hospitals throughout Asia - welcomes 11.000 foreign patients every year in his dental center that consists of more than 50 full time Part-time dental experts, nearly half of them certified in the West. Modern dental clinics in Thailand the gamut of treatments at great prices, and is also a popular destination because of the care of patients and the possibilities for amazing vacation.
- Written by kelclinic
- Published: 15 September 2014
- Last Updated: 23 Jun 2015