HQ Dent Dental Clinic Budapest

9.7 (11)

Review Detail

Dr. Breier clinic "Implant-en-Hungary"
Dentists in Hungary
October 20, 2012
Overall rating

Staff hygiene and cleanliness

Organization (living, planning of care ...)

Polite and patient communication

Quality care and modern facilities

Price / quality ratio

feedback

In 2014, I'm breaking a tooth and another of being ripped off due to an infection in this .more I requested a quote to my dentist for two implants with a total of 4000euros well priced for moi.Donc I I turned to Hungary, and after days of research I stopped on the clinic of Doctor Breier (Implant Hungary) .Several good reviews said this clinique.Je decides to call and I fall on mild which is a French who works for the clinic, he has put me at ease very quickly and accurately answer all my issues .it is available to help and all very human like Dr. Breier .After receiving the quote 60 percent cheaper I decided to partir.Lors my first visit I was accuelli by merciful to budapest airport .I then met the doctor in a beautiful and flawless clinic at .My first passage hygiene dirty operation is very well go the doctor and his assistant are friendly, smiling and demonstrate professionalism incroyable.Ensuite I returned to France, and unfortunately I developed an infection due to improper treatment of a tooth that I'm doing before I left France .more to this I contact that my mild quickly reassured me that I had to return to the clinic but that all would be met in full .I then spend a third stays for fitting prostheses and now after a year all goes well I'm happy with my two implants, my father and also the party there and he is very happy .I want to thank still mild, Dr. BREIER and touts are teams for all the qualities he brings, the clinic and really perfect so do not hesitate a stay ay you come back satisfied .I leave you a number to contact me for more advice .06.79.59.14.20

Additional Information (optional)

Recommends
Yes
Care received
  • whitening
  • caries
  • implant
Number of implants placed
Economies
2500 €
Was This review helpful to you?

Comments