Ask dental implants abroad, a question asked many people and an answer that too often suffer prejudice. We want you here to answer objectively, for you to make an informed choice!
The positives of dental implants abroad
- The first positive point is the price. Prime motivation to watch what is happening abroad. Ask dental implants in Hungary, Poland or Spain, it is much cheaper, even three times less for dental implants in Hungary.
- Next comes the operating conditions, they are identical to France. Dental surgeon trained in the same schools, speaking French and being subject to the same rules of European hygiene. What makes the quality / price of dental implants in Hungary unbeatable.
- Finally, another interest is tourism. The operation lasts only one hour typically for an implant. However, the dentist wants to control the risk of infection and plans to see you again soon after, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy the city in which you are. (Budapest is much appreciated).
The bad dental implants abroad
Here 20 important questions to ask the surgeon or dentist if you are planning to have treatment abroad.
1. What are your qualifications and where can I check?
2. Do you have a specialty and where can I verify this information?
3. What are the treatment options you offer me?
Medical tourism encompasses the notion of Medical travel: people who travel for medical treatment, necessary or not. Otherwise, it also refers to the activity of health care providers for persons resident abroad. Medical tourism has become a practice increasingly popular among those who wish to have options when it comes to their health. The services offered within a framework of medical tourism are almost limitless: cardiac surgery, replacement surgery, cosmetic surgery, dental surgery, and even in vitro fertilization. In addition, medical tourism could involve alternative treatments such as psychiatry and convalescent care.
Interestingly, medical tourism is not as new as many people believe.